- THE COLOR OF LOVE: Talking about Racism in a Multicultural Marriage
There is nothing that breaks racial barriers more than a multicultural marriage. How should couples talk about racial issues.
- Honor Thy Father- A Letter to Single Moms: 8 Reasons Why Not to Badmouth Your Ex
When separation or divorce happens, it is easy to demonize all the mistakes of our partners. If we love our children, we have to teach them to honor their fathers.
- Rules are for Parents Too – 10 Things Parents Should Remember
Having rules at home make life easy for both parent and child. But why do we always talk about rules for kids? Parents should have rules, too. What are some guidelines for good parenting?
- My Pandesal Project: A List of Mistakes
Tips (and all my mistakes) for making pandesal. Don’t attempt to make pandesal until you’ve read this!
- The Philippines Beyond our Beaches
The beauty of the Philippines is beyond the white sand beaches. There is no travel magazine that can capture the compassion of the Filipina caregivers or the efficiency of our nurses. In the global workplace, we shine best when we interact.
- Vodka for my Flowers
Vodka, sprite and sugar. The drink is not for me but for my flowers!